ESG Leadership Academy
Developing leaders to creatively align Value with Values to shape a sustainable and inclusive future: a new mindset for an ESG world.
Duke CE has developed the ESG Leadership Academy to address the key knowledge, skill and mindsets required at all company levels throughout the learning and development journey. The learning journey encompasses a variety of delivery methods, guiding leaders through immersive experiences to effectively bridge the know-do gaps that many organizations experience.
ESG encompasses a wide variety of topics with the potential to align positive societal impact and business value creation.
- How are our operations improving the lives of our stakeholders?
- How can our business have a positive impact on our environment?
- How do we organize to minimize company and societal risks?
The six Duke CE core beliefs on ESG capability building
Start at the top
- Inspire Board & CXOs to embed ESG into strategy, organizational structure, incentives
Get to the bottom
- Scale-up the program to reach the critical employee mass to really transform
- To lead the change across the organization, equip them with influencing techniques
Let impact be your north star
- Embrace a pragmatic bias to action to get beyond the know-do gap
Address the underlying mindsets
- Required to enable consistent and sustainable ESG aligned behaviors at all company levels
- Learn from other players and partner to achieve common goals
Duke CE’s ESG Leadership Academy learning journey encompasses a variety of delivery methods, guiding leaders through immersive experiences to effectively bridge the know-do gaps that many organizations experience.
Learn: Facilitated workshops Digital, self-paced courses Curated material to read
Experience: ESG immersive case studies Simulation games Augmented reality
Act: Write action plans Set ESG KPIs Launch ESG Ambassadors
Duke CE’s ESG Leadership Academy addresses the learning and development needs for the different company audiences. The delivery format will be customized to the audience (Board and CXOs, Senior Managers, Front-line employees), addressing the key knowledge, skills and mindsets required to succeed – at all company levels.
Board and CXOs
- ESG Masterclass
- ESG Coaching program
- ESG Board roundtable
- ESG Leaders bootcamp
- ESG Executive Duke
- ESG Ambassadors program
- Online ESG learning
ESG Leadership Academy escalates in your organization through four major approaches
- Train the trainers to scale ESG bootcamp: Company trainers progressively take over delivery
- ESG ambassadors land to local context: ESG ambassadors are trained to take ESG learnings down to the frontline
- Digital learning: Online asynchronous ESG fundamentals course
- Multi-client ESG collaborative platform: Access to Duke CE’s virtual ESG platform