Europe has always been at the center of our international and global client work. Since establishing our office in London in 2003, we have grown to 35 people serving Europe. In the heart of a truly global and diverse city, our London office has enabled us not only to serve European clients but has also been a key part of our overall global strategy.
Our client base is diverse with strong representation from power generation, pharmaceuticals, insurance, banking, aerospace, building materials, oil and gas and high tech. In addition, our base in London enables us to greatly expand our educator network drawing on top faculty, facilitators, practitioners, executive coaches and non-traditional educators from Europe.
Global HR Directors Fellowship Programme
Increasing levels of change and volatility are both opportunities and challenges for forward-thinking HR professionals. The Global HR Directors Fellowship programme provides senior HR professionals with opportunities to work with world-class thought leaders and key contributors from a range of organisations to explore the following issues:
- What will be the strategic role of HR in the future?
- How can HR help to future-proof the business where talent and technology work side by side?
- How will changes in business models, customer expectations and regulations require organisations to transform?
- How can HR support and help to shape an organisational culture which delivers the strategic priorities?
- Given global and demographic trends, how will HR continue to engage and retain talent?
- How will HR continue to influence key decision makers within the business?
Diversity and Inclusion
Does your organization’s culture support both diversity and inclusion?
According to PwC, 85% of companies with a formal Diversity & Inclusion strategy report an improved bottom line, and diversity has been shown to increase creativity, innovation and agility within organizations.
Many organisations are taking the research to heart by addressing diversity in hiring practices. However, too often new diverse talent is not being truly included. Their voices are not being heard and their skills are not fully leveraged.
Duke Corporate Education offers organisations the opportunity to start a new dialogue about diversity and provide leaders with the mindsets to create an inclusive climate where everyone can thrive.
The Human Difference – A Recap of the Event
London UK Office
10 Fetter Lane
London EC4A 1BR , UK
+44 (0)20 7936 6100