Leveraging Neuroscience for Team Performance and Impact
Developed in partnership with ExecOnline, Duke CE has designed an online course on Leveraging Neuroscience for Team Performance and Impact, which was created specifically for senior leaders, mid-level leaders and directors. Sustaining a competitive advantage in an environment of sweeping economic change, rapid innovation, and increasing virtualization of the workplace is a demanding challenge for leaders. The ability to thrive in such circumstances through enhanced mental wellness correlates with greater satisfaction, agility, and engagement at work, thereby giving organizations an additional market advantage.
Participants will leverage neuroscientist Dr. Srini Pillay’s proprietary “Neurocoaching®” framework to develop a personalized mind-body wellness plan. This plan will enable them to adopt the mindset needed to establish a sense of purpose and drive personal and team performance.
- Use Duke CE’s proprietary “Neurocoaching” framework to develop a personalized mind-body wellness plan.
- Implement specific mindset strategies needed to adapt to situational change and navigate uncertainty.
- Connect business strategies to an individual and collective sense of purpose.
- Use practical neuroscience-based strategies and techniques to manage interpersonal relationships and challenges to team wellness, and create a culture of wellness.
- 3 week duration, 15 hours to complete requirements
- 6 hours of on-demand, HD lectures
- Professor interactions, group learning, and optional coaching sessions
- Facilitated intra-company team meetings
- Final project, which integrates weekly activities
Take the next step
Learn about more about the Leveraging Neuroscience for Team Performance & Impact online course, upcoming program dates and how to enroll on ExecOnline.
About the Educator
Dr. Srini Pillay
Dr. Srini Pillay is the CEO of NeuroBusiness Group, a company that specializes in developing transformational leaders, voted one of the Top 20 “movers and shakers” in leadership development in the world by Training Industry.
Srini prepares and delivers top-rated leadership development courses and plenaries for clients such as Novartis, Lockheed Martin, Willis Group, Prudential, Pfizer, Fortune 500 food/beverage companies, and some of the largest Fortune 100 consulting firms. He has also trained leaders at The MITRE Corporation, The Department of Defense and The Institute for Law Enforcement with great acclaim. When the UN, World Bank and the International Monetary Fund seek to empower their leaders, they call Srini Pillay. He speaks and teaches throughout the US, Canada, London, Paris, Switzerland, India, Greece, Romania, Dubai and Brazil. An internationally recognized expert in applied brain science and human behavior, he addresses both specialists and general audiences on these topics throughout the world. Learn more about Dr. Srini Pillay.