Pharma PIVOT Leading Minds Summit
Come together with leading experts in your industry to catalyze innovative thinking around how your business can survive and thrive in the new normal. This customized virtual learning experience will provoke thought and challenge norms in order to help your leaders adapt and succeed during these turbulent times.
PIVOT Leading Minds Summit is designed specifically for your organization and incorporates these content pillars: Purpose, Integration, Velocity, Open Innovation and Thriving.
Michael Chavez, Duke CE
Infectious Disease Market Disruption in Post-Pandemic Era
- Pharma’s existential crisis: why do we exist?
- Re-purposing Pharma: redefining organisational and scientific purpose in the age of the pandemic
- Linking organisational and personal purpose in pandemic times.
Dr Vivienne Ming, Socos Labs
Maximising Human Potential through Technology
Navigating a Post-COVID World to Create a New Normal
- Harnessing the power of technologies such as AI and big data.
- Integrating humanity and technology: Acceleration of the potential of Telehealth
- Future of Healthcare & Pharma – Driving toward better outcomes
Professor Rita McGrath, Columbia Business School
Strategic Agility and The Next Big Pivot
Riding the Wave of Pandemic Disruption in the Healthcare Ecosystem
- Effects of pandemic disruption
- Changes in industry drivers and markets for pharma
- Rapid innovation challenges and being ahead of the curve
- Winners and losers in the healthcare ecosystem: business model innovation
Dr Krishna Udayakumar, Duke Global Health Innovation
Accelerated Open Innovation in the Era of the Pandemic
What Next for Pharma Ecosystems?
- Emergence of open innovation to solve COVID’s ‘wicked problems’
- Global innovation bright sparks and lessons learned
- Lessons from global innovators: pandemic innovation and signs of the future
Professor Dan Ariely, Duke University
Behavioural Dimensions of the COVID 19 Pandemic
Pharmaceutical Business Model Transformation
- How COVID 19 is changing commercial and human behaviour
- Emergent ecosystems accelerated by the crisis
- Incentives and behaviours in response to the infectious disease markets.
Learn what’s possible for your organization
PIVOT Leading Minds Summit can be customized based on your organization. To schedule a call to learn what’s possible for your organization, complete the form below.