Europe has always been at the center of our international and global client work. Since establishing our office in London in 2003, we have grown to 35 people serving Europe. In the heart of a truly global and diverse city, our London office has enabled us not only to serve European clients but has also been a key part of our overall global strategy.
Our client base is diverse with strong representation from power generation, pharmaceuticals, insurance, banking, aerospace, building materials, oil and gas and high tech. In addition, our base in London enables us to greatly expand our educator network drawing on top faculty, facilitators, practitioners, executive coaches and non-traditional educators from Europe.
Join us for the latest insights on leadership and strategy execution from leading experts.
- 30th April 2019 | Insights London: The Accountability Dilemma with Dr. Andrew MacLennan
- 4 June 2019 | Insights London: Rehumanizing Leadership: Putting Purpose Back into Business with Duke CE CEO Michael Chavez and Sudhanshu Palsule
- 25th June 2019 | Insights London: The Science, Art and Craft of Transformational Leadership: Purpose, Disruption and Agility with Nick Jankel
For more information on Duke CE London events, contact William Chu at email@example.com.
Get directions to our London office.
The Duke Corporate Education Global HR Directors Fellowship
Increasing levels of change and volatility are both opportunities and challenges for forward-thinking HR leaders grappling with topics like the strategic role of HR; talent development, leadership and learning; and HR transformation. The Global HR Directors Fellowship brings together 20 HR leaders and Duke Corporate Education experts in an interactive learning experience. The Fellowship:
- Provides ground-breaking thought leadership on the key issues facing HR
- Facilitates strategic organisational conversations between HR leaders, strategic decision-makers and top experts
- Explores how leading organisations are responding to disruption – and initiating it – through visits to the world’s leading businesses
To learn more and receive additional information, contact Duke CE Client Director Jeremy Kourdi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Difference – A Recap of the 22 March 2018 Capstone Event
Jeremy Kourdi, Client Director – Europe
phone: +44 (0)20 7936 6064
Mimi Armstrong, Director of Business Development – Europe
office phone: +44 (0)20 7936 6146
mobile phone: +44 77 2525 8672
London UK Office
10 Fetter Lane
London EC4A 1BR , UK
+44 (0)20 7936 6100