Design Thinking: india – Cancellation Policy
All fees quoted are exclusive of all taxes. Any applicable taxes will be added to all fee invoices. All payments shall be remitted by applicant free and clear of any withholdings or deductions for any and all future taxes. Applicant/sponsor shall be responsible for the remittance of any such withholdings or deductions, as well as for payment of any transfer duty, tax, or administrative processing fee. Upon request, applicant/sponsor will provide evidence to Duke CE that all such payments have been made.
Payment in full is due upon receipt of invoice or no less than 30 (thirty) days before the start of the program
The fees quoted, unless explicated stated, only include the programme and/or learning content. Student shall be responsible for all out of pocket expenses incurred while preparing for and participanting in Duke CE learning events. This shall include but is not limited to travel, lodging, visa, technology costs.
All cancellation requests must be received in writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees will be incurred as follows:
- If cancellation notice is received 31 or more days in advance of the program start date, a refund of 100% minus a $150 administrative fee will be granted.
- A 50% refund will be received for cancellation requests made 30 – 15 days in advance of the program start date.
- Cancellation requests received less than 15 days in advance of the programme start date are not eligible for a refund.
It is essential that notice of cancellation be sent in a timely manner due to significant advance programme preparation, enrollment demand, and pre-reserved conference centre and accommodation requirements.
Duke CE reserves the right to decline refund requests.
Please note that Duke CE reserves the right to postpone or cancel a programme up to ten days prior to the course start. All registrants will be notified by email based on the email address provided upon registration. Any refund will be returned via the payment method utilized initially less any processing fees. In the event of a cancellation by Duke CE, all fees will be refunded to the person or organisation that made the original payment. Duke CE will not accept liability for costs incurred by participants or their organisations for cancellation of non-refundable travel or accommodation expenditures.
Duke CE CONTENT:
Duke CE retains all rights, title and interest in and to all copyrights, trademarks, patents and any other proprietary rights in the Services and content contained therein. Applicant has no right to sub-license, nor distribute to any third party any Deliverable, Duke CE Material or any derivative work based
Duke CE Material.
LEGAL DECLARATION OF INDEMNITY:
I the applicant and I/we the sponsor of the applicant:
- Acknowledge that Duke CE does not accept responsibility for damage or loss in respect of property of the applicant brought to Duke CE programme venue by the applicant.
- Do hereby indemnify Duke CE in respect of any damage caused by the applicant to Duke CE’s property
- or to the property of third parties, whether on or off Duke CE’s premises, as a result of the applicant’s actions either whilst on Duke CE’s premises or whilst engaged in any activity related to a programme offered by Duke CE.
- Declare that I/we have furnished Duke CE with all the information required to make an informed
- decision about my admission.
- Undertake to pay unconditionally all fees payable to Duke CE.
By submitting this application/payment, I confirm that I have read Duke CE’s Terms & Conditions and that I understand and accept the terms of the policies. Upon acceptance into the programme I am responsible for these fees should I cancel my registration.
I acknowledge that I am providing personal information to Duke CE voluntarily solely for the purpose of enrollment within the programme. I understand that at such time as the programme delivery has been completed that I have the right to contact the Programme Manager at Duke CE and request that all of my personal information be removed from any Duke CE records, either manual or electronic.