ESG for All is a series of online courses, guided pathways, and events, where we explore the potential that Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) principles can have on organizations and individuals as we strive to ensure that we leave a thriving world for future generations.
Each of its six modules will take 15 to 30 minutes to be completed.
Its design is highly engaging, with its content delivered through expert videos, case studies, and simulated dialogues.
The course aims to create a common ESG and sustainability language across your whole organization and has been designed in a didactical way that can be understood by all employees, from executives to front-line employees.
Modules can easily be customized with client videos and resources for additional contextualization.
ESG for All is a CPD certified course.
Module 1: Decoding ESG
- Understand ESG’s role and importance
- Familiarize yourself with key terminology
- Gain an overview of key ESG players
Module 2: How to Talk about ESG
- Recognize the emotive aspect of ESG
- Understand your role in ESG discussions
- Define the concept of climate justice
Module 3: Unlocking Value for All Stakeholders
- Understand ESG’s value to business and society
- Identify key environmental and social factors
- Advocate for ESG adoption
Module 4: Overcoming Challenges to Become an ESG-Driven Business
- Identify key barriers and challenges
- Understand ethics, compliance, and regulation
- Learn strategies to overcome these challenges
Module 5: The Right Mindsets to Embrace ESG
- Recognize the importance of the right mindset
- Identify the mindsets needed for ESG
- Shift your current thinking to ESG thinking