Management and Leadership in Action Programme (MLAP)
Prepare for the Management Revolution
Online Accredited National Certificate: Generic Management, NQF Level 5
Our popular MLAP programme has gone online!
MLAP Online equips leaders with the skills to confront today’s challenges with confidence by developing managers to lead collaboratively in today’s rapidly-changing business environment.
This online course is an integrated management development platform that offers flexible, adaptive, self-paced learning that is practical and relevant to the New World of Work.
We are now accepting delegates for open enrollment for April 2021.
Management and Leadership in Action (MLAP) Modules
A full learnership of all 6 modules must be completed by each candidate to get a full qualification, or the candidate can select individual modules.
Applying Skills & Knowledge
Online with Duke CE and educator support
After completing MLAP Online, you’ll understand and be able to apply these learning outcomes:
- Develop, implement and evaluate operational strategies, projects and action plans, and recommend change within teams for enhanced effectiveness.
- Measure team performance and apply continuous improvement interventions in order to attain desired business outcomes.
- Effectively lead a team of first-line managers by leveraging the talents of team members and promoting synergistic interaction between individuals and teams.
- Build relationships using applied communication processes with superiors and stakeholders across the value chain to ensure the achievement of business outcomes.
- Apply the principles of risk, finance, knowledge management and business ethics within internal and external regulatory frameworks in order to ensure effectiveness and sustainability
- Enhance the development of teams and team members by facilitating the acquisition of skills, coaching, providing career direction, and capitalising on diversity.
Why Duke CE?
- Duke CE has been ranked number 1 in Africa, the USA and Asia for customised Executive Education by the Financial Times.
- Business Week ranked Duke CE number 1 in their biennial survey 6 times in a row.
- SETA accredited, gain BBBEE points, tax rebates and claim SDL.
Full Qualifications Include
- 12-month learning journey, with pre-course work
- A work-based Portfolio of Evidence
- SETA assessment and moderation
- Module 1 to 5 are core learning modules
- Delegates choose to specialise with elective learning modules: 6.1 6.2 6.3
What People Say?
“MLAP is extremely applicable to my current work experience. MLAP has enabled and enhanced my growth and development.”
Capital Procurement Intern
ArcelorMittal South Africa