Management and Leadership in Action Programme (MLAP)
Prepare for the Management Revolution
Online Accredited National Certificate: Generic Management, NQF Level 5
Our popular MLAP programme has gone online.
MLAP Online equips leaders with the skills to confront today’s challenges with confidence by developing managers to lead collaboratively in today’s rapidly-changing business environment.
This online course is an integrated management development platform that offers flexible, adaptive, self-paced learning that is practical and relevant to the New World of Work.
Management and Leadership in Action (MLAP) Modules
A full learnership of all 6 modules must be completed by each candidate to get a full qualification, or the candidate can select individual modules.
Applying Skills & Knowledge
Online with Duke CE and educator support
After completing MLAP Online, you’ll understand and be able to apply these learning outcomes:
- Develop, implement and evaluate operational strategies, projects and action plans, and recommend change within teams for enhanced effectiveness.
- Measure team performance and apply continuous improvement interventions in order to attain desired business outcomes.
- Effectively lead a team of first-line managers by leveraging the talents of team members and promoting synergistic interaction between individuals and teams.
- Build relationships using applied communication processes with superiors and stakeholders across the value chain to ensure the achievement of business outcomes.
- Apply the principles of risk, finance, knowledge management and business ethics within internal and external regulatory frameworks in order to ensure effectiveness and sustainability
- Enhance the development of teams and team members by facilitating the acquisition of skills, coaching, providing career direction, and capitalising on diversity.
Why Duke CE?
- Duke CE has been ranked number 1 in Africa, the USA and Asia for customised Executive Education by the Financial Times.
- Business Week ranked Duke CE number 1 in their biennial survey 6 times in a row.
- SETA accredited, gain BBBEE points, tax rebates and claim SDL.
Full Qualifications Include
- 12-month learning journey, with pre-course work
- A work-based Portfolio of Evidence
- SETA assessment and moderation
- Module 1 to 5 are core learning modules
- Delegates choose to specialise with elective learning modules: 6.1 6.2 6.3
What People Say?
“MLAP is extremely applicable to my current work experience. MLAP has enabled and enhanced my growth and development.”
Capital Procurement Intern
ArcelorMittal South Africa