ESG Board Programme
How ESG is shaping the way boards are navigating long-term business sustainability
Professional and ethical leadership for improved governance in the digital context
Duke Corporate Education is offering a stimulating and immersive programme that addresses Digital Boards, Risk Governance and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) to develop professional, ethical leaders capable of engaging effectively at the board level.
Aimed at senior managers and current and aspiring board members, this programme is designed to develop professional, ethical leaders capable of engaging effectively at the digital board level through five half-day sessions.
This programme will help leaders to:
- Present professionally to the board by delivering integrated reporting
- Navigate boardroom dynamics with professional ease
Top managers who need to understand how an effective board operates, either as members of the board or as individuals who have to prepare information for or submit and present board reports.
- Understanding of the key challenges for corporate governance, ESG and ethical leadership
- Gain insight into corporate governance and how high-performing boards operate
- Understanding of the success criteria for producing integrated board reports
- Develop the meta-skills to navigate boardroom leadership dynamics
- Understanding of ethical leadership in the digital space and how to promote cyber accountability
- A professional series of five half-day blended learning sessions
- A deep and engaging exploration of professional and digital board practice that will allow senior management to interact effectively with and influence the board
- Conducted by professional, leading-edge facilitators and experts in board practice with practical hands-on experience
- Utilises groundbreaking case studies, simulations and immersive engagements with seasoned board members to stimulate an in-depth understanding of the workings of a successful board
- Customization of this programme is available to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Understand how to navigate digital boards, risk governance and ESG requirements
- Apply successful and effective board skills in today’s new normal
- Develop enhanced and meaningful interactions at the board level
- Increased personal credibility with your board
Request more information
Interested in learning more about this programme? Contact us using the form below, and we’ll provide more information.