Nurse Leadership Program
Our Nurse Leadership Program, developed in partnership with Dignity Health Global Education, equips nurse leaders to make a positive impact on their organizations by empowering them to evaluate and lead themselves, others and their organizations amidst a complex and evolving healthcare environment.
The course, developed with nurse leaders for nurse leaders, encourages nurses to build their confidence, knowledge and practical skills to guide their teams, departments and organizations successfully into the future.
Key Program Features
The course focuses on all aspects of leadership, including:
- Leading Self – Before we can lead others, we must be self aware.
- Leading Others – Elevate the performance of others by engaging teams with clear goals and priorities, building trust and creating psychological safety for team members.
- Leading the Organization – Develop a deeper understanding of how healthcare organizations function, from strategic and financial management to organizational structure and regulatory compliance.
- Leading Change – In today’s fast-changing healthcare environment, it’s important to understand and lead through disruption in order to inspire change in individuals, teams and organizations.
Further Your Nursing Career
- 4-6 hours per week for 16 weeks
- 100% of our pilot group said they would recommend this program to other nurse leaders
When you complete this course, you’ll earn:
- Certificate of completion in nurse leadership
- Continuing education credits
Course Content Includes:
- Dynamic, engaging video content
- Interactive lessons with practical, hands-on exercises
- Collaborative discussions
- Job aids and takeaways for continuous reference
- Networking opportunities
“I found the content to be relatable, logical in its progression, easy to comprehend and apply. I appreciate how the broad themes were broken down into tips that are easy to apply in everyday practice.”
– Aubrey Rockwood, ED Nurse