Global HR Director Fellowship
Shaping the Future for Your Organisation
Beginning June 2019
In today’s increasingly complex world, organisations must adapt and find new sources of competitive advantage — or face disruption. For organisations that know how to harness them, change and volatility present opportunities. HR leaders of today must prepare their organisations to embrace these opportunities and thrive in a complex environment.
Beginning June 2019, Duke Corporate Education will host the Global HR Director Fellowship, bringing together 20 carefully-selected HR leaders from around the globe and Duke CE’s own leadership experts in an interactive learning experience to discuss their most pressing HR challenges and shape the future of talent development for their organisations. Through a variety of learning modalities, including online learning, face-to-face events and connections with Duke CE’s global network of resources, the Fellowship will address today’s top HR challenges, including artificial intelligence (AI) and the intersection of humanity and technology, the strategic role of HR, talent development, leadership and learning, and HR transformation for the future of work.
This event will:
- Provide ground-breaking thought leadership on key issues facing HR professionals today
- Facilitate strategic conversations between HR leaders, decision-makers and top experts
- Explore how leading organisations are responding to disruption — and initiating it – through visits to some of the world’s leading businesses
By the end of the programme, participants will have:
- Connected with peers, thought leaders and the exemplary global organisations known for developing HR best practices
- Enhanced their ability to navigate the forces shaping the future of work
- Mastered the impact of technology and what it means for people and organisations
- Developed new insights and experiences on how to cascade key ideas related to strategic HR, talent development and transformation through the organisation
- Increased their influence with senior colleagues
- Defined people strategy for the future of your organisation
- June 7 – Kick-Off Webinar
- June 28 – “The Future of Work” Webinar
- October 7 & 8 – London
- October 9 – Travel to Amsterdam
- October 10 & 11 – Amsterdam
To learn more or apply to attend, please complete the form below.