Diversity & Inclusion
Does your organization’s culture support both diversity and inclusion?
According to PwC, 85% of companies with a formal Diversity & Inclusion strategy report an improved bottom line, and diversity has been shown to increase creativity, innovation and agility within organizations.
Many organisations are taking the research to heart by addressing diversity in hiring practices. However, too often new diverse talent is not being truly included. Their voices are not being heard and their skills are not fully leveraged.
Duke Corporate Education offers organisations the opportunity to start a new dialogue about diversity and provide leaders with the mindsets to create an inclusive climate where everyone can thrive.
THE ROLE OF THE LEADER
Our research shows that leaders of the future must practice inclusive behaviors in order to align and leverage increasingly diverse teams. These behaviors can be captured by the 5Cs:
- Curiosity – to look beyond visible difference and invite diverse perspectives
- Connection – to foster collaboration across diverse groups
- Compassion – to understand others’ perspectives and appreciate different experiences
- Clarity – to create alignment in pursuit of a shared purpose
- Courage – to challenge the status quo and call out behaviours that exclude others
CUSTOMISED TRANSFORMATION OPPORTUNITIES
Duke Corporate Education offers organisations a range of opportunities to start a new dialogue about diversity that spans the following:
- Generational Diversity – Creating alignment and fostering collaboration between different generational groups.
- Neurodiversity – Fostering healthy, creative and productive work environments that accommodate different learning and thinking styles.
- Leaders Creating Diverse and Inclusive Cultures – Transformative dialogue and actions between leaders to support, foster and maintain diverse and inclusive cultures.
Custom Offerings Include:
- Creating an Inclusive and Diverse Culture – Workshops aimed at leaders to review aspects of organizational bias which negatively affect culture, existing colleagues, selection, brand, recruitment and retention. These are highly-interactive workshops with a focus on systems thinking and implementable actions to ensure maximum impact.
- The Executive Summit Series to align board strategy to meet women’s leadership development needs and advance gender-equal processes and policies.
- Women’s Senior Leadership Programme to enhance the pipeline of senior women that can assume Board-Level roles.
- Women’s Leadership Accelerator to increase development, advancement and engagement of female leaders.
- Assessment, Coaching and Networks that result in an increase in developmental relationships for female leaders.
- Technology-Enabled Movement Building to instill a culture of diversity across the organisation at all levels.
RESEARCH AND ADVISORY SUPPORT
In addition, advisory services help you address topics like Workplace and Organisational Culture; Redefining Leadership; Talent Management; Recognition and Reward; Flexible Careers; and Diversity Pulse Checks and Assessments.
We also offer a Scoping & Shaping Package that includes discovery interviews with a cross section of your organisation, tailored recommendations and a collaborative workshop with your board or chosen ambassadors.