Influencing Without Authority
21-23 October 2019 | Bryanston, South Africa
Influencing Without Authority equips you with the skills needed to build credibility and effectively influence stakeholders, even if you lack the formal authority to make demands on resources.
- Identify the attitudes and behaviours of leaders who know how to get work done through influence and persuasion (whether managing up, down, across, or diagonally within organisations).
- Explore what influence entails within the larger context of environmental, organisational, network, relational, and interpersonal factors.
- Leverage tools to better negotiate the political landscape of organisations.
- Build the personal credibility that serves as the foundation of effective influence
- Apply a powerful methodology for resolving performance challenges in an environment where power cannot be exerted by one individual over another.
- Use tools to be more influential on both a personal and more strategic level.
- Create new contacts by building