Design Thinking for Results
19-21 November 2019 or 15-17 July 2020 | Bryanston, South Africa
Design Thinking for Results engages you in a discussion about an iterative design process which bridges imagination and implementation to help organisations rapidly and incrementally address complex challenges, create value and grow. This course is a highly interactive experiential workshop.
- Discover customer-focused thinking and learn that not all innovation involves product innovation.
- Experience the value that innovating around processes and services can bring to an organization.
- Implement a test-and-learn mentality that quickly captures value for the organisation more efficiently.
- Change your thinking about a problem, prototype ideas and develop a plan for rapidly testing and evolving the solution.
- Engage with fellow participants, reinforcing the notion of iteration and feedback throughout the process.
- Develop responsive and flexible business models for implementation.