London | 16th March 2017, 9:00am-5:00pm, followed by a networking cocktail reception
Big Data and digitalisation are sculpting a new world. Two out of five companies listed in the Fortune 500 in 2000 failed to survive until 2010 and with companies facing stiffer regulations and disruption from unlikely competitors, we are now entering an age of Digital Darwinism.
Duke Corporate Education (Duke CE) invites you to join us on March 16th for a spirited dialogue from a range of industry thinkers on the latest digital trends that demand leaders at all levels be ready to make bold decisions through a human lens. This is all accompanied by the opportunity to practice problem-solving and network with the top leadership and business counterparts.
- Keynote by Mikkel Rasmussen, co-founder of ReD Associates and author: The Moment of Clarity
- Panel of business and thought-leaders on ‘The Realities of Digital’
- Euan Davis – Associate Vice President, Cognizant
- Toby Peyton-Jones – HR Director, Siemens
- Daniel Solomons – Head of EMEA Delivery, Google Digital Academy
- Tony O’Driscoll – Global Head of Strategic Leadership Solutions, Duke CE
- Immersive experiences around the Human Element and topical themes such as Big Data, Virtual Reality, Social Learning, the Internet of Things, and the Workplace of the Future
- Working Session: Turning Insights into Action
- An award-winning comedy and improvisation company weaving the day’s discussion themes into an entertaining, interactive and memorable finale
- Networking lunch and evening cocktail reception with music from the All Stars Collective
By invitation only. For more information, contact Joey Uppal-Mustafa at Joey.Uppal-Mustafa@dukece.com